Wednesday, April 23, 2014

20 weeks + Easter

"oooooh we're halfway there!"


 so this past week was hectic. the weather got cold again and i had to stuff myself back into my winter coat... literally STUFF! i felt like the meaty part of the sausage getting shoved into a casing! what an ordeal! that, on top of my my sinuses going haywire cause of the change in temperature, made for an uncomfortable week. 

i finally got started with the acupuncture treatment for my carpal tunnel. it really helped a lot. i still have to go back for further treatments, but at least now i know what the real problem is. the doctor said that i'm retaining too much water and that my muscles in my upper back and arms are really tight and i need to massage them out in between treatments. just another thing to add to my long to-do list!

we celebrated Easter Sunday at my uncle edmund and aunt julie's house. our ninang (godmother) may and uncle eric joined us as well. we also got to meet aunt julie's mom, sandy, as she was in town for the weekend as well. it was nice and intimate with just us and we had a ton of bbq and food to go around. aunt julie and uncle edmund even gave the twins their first easter basket!


other than that, the past week was kind of uneventful really. i'll update tomorrow how this week has started and the things that have been happening. for now, have a great wednesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment